Dr. Daniel Bernstein (L. Ac. CH.)
For the last 25 years, sleep specialist Dr. Daniel R. Bernstein, L. Ac., has been helping people with sleep issues get a good night’s rest without the use of drugs. With his groundbreaking book, Rewired for Sleep, he opens his doctor’s bag of tools, techniques and tricks and provides clear, engaging explanations of how to make them work for every patient. Dr. Bernstein incorporates his vast experience in holistic medicine, acupuncture and sleep remedies to provide the ultimate addiction resource guide on an individual basis. As the founder of The Blue Phoneix Wellness Center in New York City Dr. Dan’s research plays a vital role in The Poseidon Method’s Mykonos treatment center. Your sessions with him will be confidential and guarantee our holistic approach remedies. Daniel currently resides in New York, NY; USA and travels to and from Greece where he vacations frequently and provides your therapy sessions. You will receive a copy of his book upon arrival and have weekly therapy sessions depending on your treatment schedule.
“I cannot wait to be a part of your hollistic addiction treatment program and we all welcome you to the beautiful Island of Mykonos Greece” – Dr. Daniel R. Bernstein, L. Ac.
- BS from University of Wisconsin
- 1995 Graduated College Traditional Chinese Health-Care as Acupuncture Physician
- Nationally Board Licensed (NCCAOM) in Acupuncture, New York State
- Graduate (New York NLP Center) in Level I & II Ericksonian Hypnosis.
- Member of National Guild Of Hypnotists (CH)
- Fluent In: Spanish, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Nutrition Testing and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)